Success and longevity in our high-pressure world hinge not just on our knowledge, but also on our ability to recover and remain energized during challenging situations and organizational changes.
Research shows that burnout and role overload are pervasive and that our mental health is at risk. Resilient people know that the key to keeping healthy and productive is to understand what engages and renews them.
Why you should Attend:
The way in which we work and the environment that we work in can cause exhaustion and burnout. Without the right resiliency tools, stress can build to a level that seems too difficult to handle and can leave you feeling depleted. These reactions can leave us exposed to a variety of illnesses and injuries or can take us away from our life goals.
Resiliency can be learned. Small shifts can have a major impact. With three simple questions, this interactive webinar helps you to choose the most effective strategies based on the S-O-S Principle™ that will allow you to bounce back after a stressful situation, minimize your negative stress symptoms and reactions, and engage fully in your life.
The focus will be on identifying positive opportunities, utilizing practical approaches and solutions, and integrating these resiliency strategies into your new reality. Discover how to effectively respond to challenges, cope with change, and garner more support, so that you can finally focus on living your best life.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- People who focus on positive mental health strategies will thrive through challenges and those who fail to build resiliency will struggle to be productive, service their customers, and be competitive
- There is a mental health continuum that we all move along, and it is dynamic as we experience stress, challenge, and crisis
- Success and longevity hinge not just on your knowledge and skills, but also on your ability to recover and remain energized during challenging situations
- Resilient people sustain successful performance and positive well-being in the face of adverse conditions
- Resiliency is created and sustained through adaptability, a sense of purpose and vision, insight, and problem-solving, and garnering support
- If the current reality is not ideal, move forward in creating your plan of action
Who Will Benefit:
- Recognize the signs of positive mental health and effective coping strategies
- Proactively identify the various changes and challenges that are zapping energy and negatively impacting life and putting you at risk for burnout and other mental health issues
- Recognize the early warning signs and symptoms that are signaling that you are at risk for health issues and burnout
- Understand the different types of resiliency strategies that can be performed throughout your day that can release the physical effects of stress, protect your mental health, and enable you to relax more and feel better
- Ask three simple questions in developing a meaningful and relevant Personal Resiliency Plan based on the S-O-S Principle to reduce stress and stress overload and increase resiliency to deal with future changes and challenges
- Generate actionable ideas to overcome challenges, restore energy, and gain more happiness, satisfaction, and joy
- Proactively implement the right plan for you before it impacts your health
- Prevent the harmful effects stress has on your body and mind
- Increase and restore your energy to gain more happiness, satisfaction, and joy
- Human Resources Professionals
- Health and Safety Reps
- Union Reps
- Supervisors, Manager, Directors (Team Leads)
- Executive Directors Not-For-Profit
- Business Owners, Entrepreneurs
Beverly Beuermann-King specializes in working with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life's challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S Principle™.
Beverly launched her company in 1995, and since then she has helped teams from a wide range of industries to be happier, engaged, and successful. Audiences discover the right strategies to improve their health, manage their challenges, and enhance their life’s satisfaction.