Tables are a powerful Excel functionality to streamline many data management functions.
Think of a table as a defined set of rows and columns in a spreadsheet.
You can have multiple tables on the same sheet.
You might think that your data in an Excel spreadsheet is already in a table simply because it's in rows and columns. However, your data isn't in a true "table" unless you've used the specific Excel data table feature.
If PivotTables and functions like VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc. have challenged you, then your data may need to correct your data structure and format.
Why Should You Attend:
Join this webinar to learn how to set up data in the correct format and to use key features to best manage and present your data.
To gain a practical "hands-on" understanding of mastering data & information in formal tables in MS Excel with confidence, knowledge, and consistency.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Setup data correctly and effectively
- Sort data by columns
- Sort data by row
- Custom filter for text, numbers, and dates
- Save a filter for re-use
- Subtotal data
- Learn the benefits of tables
- Create and modify tables
- Learn how tables are named and why
- Add and delete data in a table
- Use tables to filter multiple lists on a worksheet
- Calculate filtered data in a table
- Anyone seeking to significantly boost profits
- Competitive Advantage
- Job Satisfaction, and effective use of their technology
- This webinar is for students with foundational knowledge and skills in Excel who wish to take advantage of the higher-level functionality of Excel
Ray Evans professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher.
Ray has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
Having trained over 120,000 students and authored a wide range of complex reports, training, and procedural documentation, Ray has demonstrated strong ability in written communication, change management, and knowledge transfer.