The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org." ...more
HRTrainOnline is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
The "Developing Strong Leadership Skills for New Managers" webinar is designed to help new managers acquire the skills needed to become effective leaders.
The webinar covers a range of essential leadership skills, including communication, decision-making, coaching, feedback, team building, and change management. By attending this webinar, new managers can develop the skills needed to inspire and motivate their teams towards achieving organizational goals, create a positive work culture, and adapt to the fast-changing business environment.
Effective communication is a crucial aspect of successful leadership, and the webinar covers skills such as active listening, giving and receiving feedback, and managing conflicts within teams. Decision-making skills are also emphasized in the program to help new managers make informed decisions that align with organizational goals. Additionally, the coaching and feedback skills covered in the program help new managers identify performance gaps and provide constructive feedback that leads to improved performance. The webinar also focuses on building strong teams, developing trust and collaboration within teams, and managing change effectively.
In summary, attending the "Developing Strong Leadership Skills for New Managers" webinar can help new managers acquire essential skills that will enable them to become successful leaders. By developing effective communication, decision-making, coaching, feedback, team building, and change management skills, new managers can inspire and motivate their teams towards achieving organizational goals, create a positive work culture, and adapt to the fast-changing business environment.
Why should you Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Attendees can gain valuable leadership skills necessary to motivate and inspire their teams toward achieving organizational goals
- The training program covers various aspects of leadership, including effective communication, decision-making, coaching and feedback, team building, and managing change
- Attendees can identify and develop a leadership style that aligns with their management style, which can help them create a vision for their team and set SMART goals and objectives
- The training program emphasizes the importance of goal setting and aligning team goals with organizational goals, which can help attendees create a positive work culture
- Attendees can develop essential skills such as active listening, providing constructive feedback, managing conflicts, and adapting to the changing business environment
- By attending this webinar training, attendees can invest in their professional development, enhance their leadership capabilities, and become successful leaders in their organizations
Who Will Benefit:
- Introduction to Leadership
- Vision and Goal Setting
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Thinking
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Innovation and Creativity
- Effective Communication
- Decision Making
- Coaching and Feedback
- Team Building
- Resilience and Stress Management
- Small Business Owners
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Department Heads
- Supervisors and anyone in Leadership Role
Carolyn D. Riggins is the founder and owner of CDR Consulting Services
specializing in training, coaching and identifying problematic gaps in
organization. Ms. Riggins was in retail banking for 35 years with First Florida
Bank, Barnett Bank, Mercantile Bank and TD Bank. At TD Bank, Ms. Riggins
was successful growing her client’s relationship by 71 million dollars through
valuable training and consistently coaching her teams. Ms. Riggins served in
multiple capacity levels of management roles regarding the many banks in
her career path. Under her leadership she was able to work as an Assistant
Vice President Store Manager, Vice President Hub Manager and Vice
President Retail Regional Manager.
In these varies leadership positions Ms.
Riggins was successful with leading and helping her team by developing,
coaching and training to achieve sales revenue growth, deposit growth,
customer growth, lending growth and focusing on compliance. Also, she was
selected as the Regional Bank at Work and Affinity Champion which she
facilitated and delivered material through person-to-person workshop
training or conference training.
In additional, Ms. Riggins utilizes her
Bachelors of Applied Science degree in Management and Organizational
Leadership from St Petersburg College to train team players to be successful
in their roles. In addition, Ms. Riggins has a certificate of completion for
Business Consulting. One of Ms. Riggins goal is to train and coach
continuously by using her education and expertise daily to change, transform
and impact great team players.