The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for
(General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org." ...more
HRTrainOnline is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
1-hour educational program = 1 PDC.
1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs.
3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs.
Need help with difficult people in your life? We've got your solution right here! Difficult people can be a challenging problem But with these Cutting edge Skills from a Master Therapist.
This problem can be easily solved. In this training, you will discover the secret skills used by top therapists to deal with the most challenging of people. From annoying people in line at Walmart All the way to lock-down psychiatric patients.
These skills are all extensively tested in the field and known to produce outstanding results. Prof. Paul makes it fast, simple, and easy for anyone to learn these skills.
Why you should Attend:
Just a Few Of The Secrets You Will Learn In This Course
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Secrets Of How To Deal With Specific Types Of Difficult People
- Secret Techniques to Control Your Emotions & Come From A Place Of Strength & Power
- Hidden Methods For Dealing With Conflict
- Learn How To Skillfully Side-Step Difficult People
- Gain Mastery & Skill Over Difficult People With These Amazing Strategies
- Discover The Secret Reasons WHY Difficult People Are The Way They Are
- Learn This Secret "Ninja Technique" That Can Stop Difficult People In Their Tracks!
Who Will Benefit:
- Gain An Increased Understanding Of Ourselves And WHY We Get So Angry At Others
- How To Gain Control Of Others - By Gaining Control Of Ourselves
- General Tips For Dealing With Problem People And Anger
- The REAL Reasons You Get Angry At Difficult People
- Hidden Secrets Of Relationships & Boundary Setting
- Learn WHY difficult People Target YOU
- Specific SOLUTIONS For Dealing With Various Types Of Difficult People
- Team Leaders
- Business Owners
- HR Professionals
- Virtually Anyone!
Paul J.Cline Serial Entrepreneur and Psychology Expert. CEO at Advanced Ideas, Inc, Award Winning University Professor, Therapist, Corporate Trainer, Professional Speaker, Internet Marketing Expert and Business Consultant. I have 4 Advanced Degrees, Extensive Experience in the fields of Business & Psychology and a Wealth of Information to Share!