Is managing your Inbox and digging out from an avalanche of emails a full time job? Then sign up for this webinar and learn how to survive the heavy load of tasks and the constant stream of trivia that arrives via email.
You will gain insight into Outlook email management best practices including how to work from a clean inbox and how to reduce what flows into your inbox while expediting email processing.
Microsoft Outlook provides many Inbox features that can help you organize, sort and prioritize email - enabling you to stay on top of urgent tasks and project deadlines.
You'll get easy implementable email management tips for pro-cessing emails in Microsoft Outlook that can save you precious minutes every day and help you leave work on time.
If you are serious about surviving the arduous burden of cleaning out your Outlook mailbox every day, register for this webinar and learn Outlook email management best practices and secrets that will put you in control.
Why should you Attend:
Most workers are judged by their output and output can be slowed if you are not savvy about processing the avalanche of emails in your inbox.
When you are under pressure to perform, don't get stalled by answering and responding to a burdensome number of emails.
This webinar will help you:
- Gain control over your inbox
- Preserve personal integrity by responding to emails in a timely manner
- Be empowered to keep up with emails marked Urgent or Take Action
- Work from a clean inbox on a regular basis and learn techniques for automating your emails
Once you gain control of the inbox and learn how to process emails in a timely manner, the perception of you as a true professional in the organization will increase.
Terrific productivity often comes down to the minutes and seconds you use wisely, not waste. Most people waste a good amount of time in email.
This webinar stops the insane wasting of time in the Inbox once and for all and helps you learn tips on automating your emails, how to use filtering rules, how to use Outlook calendar and more.
With the instruction on how to make the Inbox interface with the Calendar, Tasks, and Contacts, you'll turbo speed the process of recognizing vital information, prioritizing it, acting on it and/or distributing it to a proper waiting place.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Clear your Inbox every day
- Handle work assigned to you via email
- Use reminders effectively
- Set up categories
- Organize and search for emails you need to keep
- Automatically move emails to selected folders
- With the Outlook email management best practices taught in this webinar, you'll work faster and smarter as you process email, leaving you additional time for solving task or project challenges
You'll benefit from the instruction on:
- Expanded click and drag techniques
- Innovative ways to use signatures
- Using conversation features such as "Ignore," "Clean Up" and Junk mail settings
- Grouping conversation topics with "Show As Conversations"
- Voting Buttons
- Quick Parts
- Quick Steps
- Delay Delivery for optimal effectiveness
- Dictate and use voice recognition
- Use the Rules Wizard
- Write emails people open and read
With these tips you'll not only Turbo Speed through your email but you'll increase your credibility with colleagues and team members as you stay on top of requests and meet deadlines.
Who Will Benefit:
- Administrative Personnel
- Team Leaders
- Team Members
- Project Managers
- Managers at all Levels of the Company
- Sales Professionals
- Sales Managers
- Customer Service Personnel
- Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just Email
Karla Brandau is a thought leader in management and team building techniques. She trains managers to improve their relationship with the employees to earn their gift of discretionary effort. She specializes in personalities, communication skills, leadership principles.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and has educated mangers with her proven leadership principles in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s book, How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort, teaches managers how to be the leader people CHOOSE to follow, not have to follow because of their position on the organizational chart.