Many have noticed that their work-life boundaries have blurred, and they have not taken a real break since the start of the pandemic.
It is essential that we find the strategies to manage our energy, focus on happiness, and integrate all aspects of our life. But how do we do that when we are time-pressured, reactive, tired out, and running on empty? Failing to focus on taking a break and creating balance and life satisfaction can lead to burnout, mental health challenges, and a variety of physical health repercussions.
Examine your personal Wheel of Life and discover how you allocate your energy. By applying simplicity strategies to the S-O-S Principle, you will be able to discover a renewed sense of balance, engagement, and health.
Why you should Attend:
Research shows that this is a normal response when a crisis occurs, but as the pandemic wears on, it is important to regain the focus on living a full and flourishing life despite the circumstances.
Balance can feel like an unrealistic dream. Balance is an activity that you must continually engage in as you make corrections and adjustments based on circumstances. Balance becomes the harmonious simplification and integration of all aspects of life, including coping with business disruption, working remotely, and other impacts of the pandemic.
Examine your personal Wheel of Life and discover how you allocate your energy. By applying simplicity strategies to the S-O-S Principle, you will be able to discover a renewed sense of balance, engagement, and health during this current challenge and as you move forward.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Balance does not mean equal
- Balance is continually changing
- Balance and life satisfaction is an activity that you continually engage in as you make corrections throughout the day, week, and months ahead. Focus is on more of what you love and less of what you loathe
- As we move through challenge and out of crisis mode and transition into the next phase of adjustments, focusing on balance and life satisfaction is a critical part of staying mentally fit
- Simplicity: Small shifts can make major impacts on how engaged and satisfied you are with your life
- You owe it to yourself to make sure you are maintaining a healthy work-life balance that allows you to thrive, both personally and professionally
Who Will Benefit:
- Discover the results that a lack of balance has and the way that it is impacting their productivity, health, and enjoyment and that of their teams
- Identify the many areas of priority and importance in life. Examine the Wheel of Life model to map strategies for how we allocate our energy
- Focus on Simplicity. Small shifts can make major impacts on how engaged and satisfied you are with your life
- Understand and identify the many energy drainers and utilize energy boosters to free up mental and physical energy
- Gain clarity, a sense of direction, and motivation to live life with contentment, calmness, and connection
- Human Resources Professionals
- Health and Safety Reps
- Union Reps
- Directors (Team Leads)
- Executive Directors Not-For-Profit Business Owners
- Entrepreneurs C-Suite
Beverly Beuermann-King specializes in working with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life's challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S Principle™.
Beverly launched her company in 1995, and since then she has helped teams from a wide range of industries to be happier, engaged, and successful. Audiences discover the right strategies to improve their health, manage their challenges, and enhance their life’s satisfaction.